Tuesday, September 14, 2010


This pumpkin picker was made for the challenge over at All that Scraps. Her name is "Pumpkin Emma" and was purchased at their online store. The challenge today was to make a corner bookmark.  You can find the tutorial on how to make one at Splitcoasterstampers by clicking here .
I know I say this about every image but she was really fun to color. I took a pic of her sitting on top of the pile of Copics I used to color her. It's amazing to me how many I used.  Granted, I wasn't happy with my original choses for the wagon so I reworked them with darker shades. That's one of the things I love about Copics.
Ok, here's her mountain of markers.

And did you notice the eyelets for the wheels?? Got to love that Crop A Dile. It chomped right through all those layers and the ribbon!!

Thanks for visiting!!

No comments: