Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Copic Tutorial - How to Color a Pumpkin

Edit added 9/30/11 
I've made an newer version of my pumpkins video and you can watch that here.
This is still a great video for basic coloring and my new one is a little more detailed.
If you are coming through a link that brought you directly to this post don't miss part 2 of this tutorial ; )
Here's the finished tag I made with the pumpkin.

This is for the "Tag, Your It!" Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers (TLC291). So head on over there and play! It can be any kind of tag. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to use my stamp I picked up for $1.25 and to finally use my "little pumpkin" sentiment that is actually part of a new baby stamp set (wish I knew the maker.. sorry). It's also my very first time I used my new Cricut. I used it to cut out the tag.
Other Challenges:


jimlynn said...

OMGoodness!!!! This is simply awesome!!! Love that coloring and I'm off to watch your videos now...I can use all the help I can get when it comes to Copics.

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is a fabulous tag. I love it! The little pumpkin sentiment is so adorable too. Thanks for sharing over at ACLP:D

Teri said...

Ooooh, this is a great tag hun - love it!
Thanks for playing at Tuesday Taggers this week.
Teri x

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Fantastic tag, Dana! The coloring on your pumpkin is so pretty. Great embossing too...perfect for our color challenge this week. Glad to have you with us at A Crafty Little Place.


Kate said...

Great tag! It's gorgeous! And congratulations on your new Cricut. You are going to love it!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful tag !! love the image!thanks for joining in our challenge.

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Wonderful tag!! Love the embossing!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at A Crafty Little Place!!

Ladybug Designs said...

Very nice project! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB

Jamiecrafts said...

WOW really great job, i wish i had some copics, maybe someday! thanks for playing along at FCCB

Val said...

Love your tag!! Thanks for playing along at FCCB:)