Thursday, September 16, 2010

Diva Birthday

Don't you just love her attitude? I picked her up just this morning over a Mo's Digital Pencil for the challenge on her blog, Challenge 49, Bright White.  

I used her for the challenge but the card was actually created for my Aunt's birthday coming up shortly. She really deserves a "Me" day and I think this image along with the message I created on my computer convey that pretty well. The inside message says, "You Deserve It!!". 
We all need to be a Diva every now and then and what more perfect day than our birthdays? Love you Mimi!!

6 comments:

stampqueen said...

Adorable!!!

Elaine L. said...

How cute ths is! I love the sentiment and the pretty rose trim. Thanks for joining in the fun in Mo's Challenge this week.

Cathy said...

I love this Diva.. Wonderful coloring. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week!!!

Jackie said...

That is so pretty, and love the sentiment lol... Fabby card, thank you for sharing with us at Mo's challenge this week. x

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful work with this delightful Mo Manning image!!

Congratulations on your new(ish) blog!! Lots of gorgeous creations here!!

The Wired Angel said...

A Diva with attitude! Love it. Thanks for joining us in the 'white on white' challenge this week at Mo's. Peggy x