Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Girl In PJ's

I got this adorable image at Mami Doodles so I just had to enter her in the challenge also : )
The papers came out of a mat pack that I lost the cover for. I believe they are Prima. All layers were distressed with Stampabilies Bright Pink pigment ink and also used on the sentiment.  The corners and background for sentiment are Cuttlebug dies.
Now on to the goodies.. at least if you're obsessed with Copics like myself!!
Hair: Y11, Y21, Y17 and E31
Skin: E00, E02 and R02 on her cheeks
PJ's: R81, R83 and R85
Slippers and T shirt: B00 and B02
Teddy Bear: E31, E33 and E00
The background is BG10

And when all was said and done she got a pop of gold glitter spray. All little girls love glitter.. ok, so do big girls (you know who you are..lol!!)

Thanks for coming by! Pull up a chair and let's make something together ~~
Hugs
Dana

2 comments:

Mami Doodles said...

It is adorable, Dana! Love that you list the colours too. Many thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge * and for using my image too * Hugs.

sara said...

love this one!!! to cute!!! love the colors!! :) keep up the great work!!! <3