Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Card

This image from Mo's Digital Pencil really made me giggle. It's almost like I can hear the conversation with his mom while they are discussing this years costume choices. He wants to be something really cool like a vampire.. but she's already cut out the pattern for the bird costume she's going to sew.  So lol right now.. I will never be able to use my swiss dot embossing folder again without thinking of chicken skin. 
The shapes and font were cut with my cricut. I spent the weekend playing with it and trying to figure out. All I can say is now I am in love with it!! (My husband is even looking for quail and pheasant shapes he can cut out in vinyl for his truck!)
And now on to Copic stuff. Here's what I used to color him:
Sky: B99, B97
Grass: YG99, YG67 and YG03
Costume: Y11, Y08, Y13 and Y17
Shoes: R29
Pants: B93
Skin: E00, E02
Pumpkins and Treat Bag: YR09, YR07, YR04 and YR65 
Challenges:
Cards For Men
Splitcoaststampers Free for All Challenge (Scallops)
Pollycraft Monday Challenge
Craft Your Passion Challenge
Incy Wincy Designs
Allsorts Challenge
Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to come by to have a look!
Hugs!
Dana

8 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Dana,

What a neat Halloween card. I love the dripping BOO!

jimlynn said...

LOL! The swiss dots embossing folder really does look like chicken skin, doesn't it!!!
Precious card though! Just perfect.
Lynn

craftybunny said...

Fantastic job on the colouring.A great card all round.Don't think I'll be able to look at that folder the same way - LOL.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Stephanie said...

Adorable card! Such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Sammibug said...

Awesome card! I love all the bright colors and the image is so cute! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Craft Your Passion.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great Card the colours are so striking!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

issy said...

A real fun card, I love the look of the sentiment.

Thanks for playing along with Cards for Men and good luck in the challenge.

issy

Nikki said...

Great Card for Halloween
Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT