Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just a note about Blog Candy

Kind of laying low today and yesterday... probably tomorrow too..lol. I had gotten a used Cricut (no, I wish it was the Expression) a couple of weekends ago and I have been so wrapped up in coloring I've not gotten a chance to really play with it yet. So, I've been stalking tutorials and trying to figure things out.
I am also working on a couple of altered items projects and hopefully will remember to take pics along the way.
Just a quick reminder about the Blog candy I have posted from other sites. Most of them are for the month of September so you still have time to get in on it. Just follow the links in the sidebar.
Hugs!!
Dana

2 comments:

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Wahooooooo Congrats on your recent Cricut receipt!!! I just know you will come to love it quickly!!! Your cards are absolutely ADORABLE!!!!! I also wanted to THANK YOU for your awesome comment on my blog!! I hope you have a very blessed day!!!!

Dana said...

Back at ya' Penny!! Your tutorials are the ones I have been stalking and just came back here to add a link! You are AWESOME!!!
(So anyone else looking.. you've got to check out her tut's. Find her in my links)