Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life is a Journey

Second challenge today and then I think that's all she! I am pooped : )
This was Jannekes sketch for the challenge over at All That Scraps . It is so pretty IRL (in real life) but I am not sure it is showing up as nice in the pic. It really has a lot of depth and textures.
I didn't include a sentiment like the sketch states since I thought my image is more of a sentiment. So I added that little flourish and popped it up with a brad. It was fun to just cut, stamp and distress.
But now I have to go find something to color!


WickedPixie said...

I LOVE what you did with the sketch - your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge this week! :-)Traci

Ria said...

Gorgeouss card :) thanks for joining the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge.
Good luck.
hugs Ria

Risa said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at All That Scraps!