Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Midori in Pinks and Browns

I originally had this image named "Midori" from Mami Doodles colored in red and all ready to go onto a card. Then over the weekend I found these fantastic papers at Michaels. I've mentioned them before but good things bare repeating. The only name on the mat pack is and I LOVE them. Every single one of them is a pattern or colors I would pick for decorating my home. So I just knew little Midori needed a makeover in pinks and browns and voila.
Here are the Copics I used:
Skin: E000 and E00
Robe: E31, E33 and E37 for the browns
and the pinks were R85, R83 and R81.

And here's the list of challenges:
SplicoastStampers Sketch Challenge (SC300)
Mojo Monday Challenge Sketch challenge
A Spoonful of Sugar Stripes and dots so I am saying the flowers on her dress are the dots ; )
Digital Tuesday Challenge Well shoot.. the theme is "thank you" so I am not entering Midori but I will leave this link up so others can  enter this challenge : )
Cupcake Craft Challenges Pink and brown
Crafty Cardmakers Oriental

Those are all for now. If you have a challenge or know of any this will work for let me know!



Sally said...

Gorgeous Card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at A Spoonful Of Sugar...
Sally, (GD this week)

jimlynn said...

Oh so pretty!!! Love that color and the patterned paper!

Faye said...

Hi Dana, what an adorable image! Love how you've used our brown and pink colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous.

Lin said...

What a beautifully soft and pretty card.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Lin xx