Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge (I know.. it's Wednesday.. lol)

This was for the Mojo Monday Challenge . I love these challenges. It encourges (or inspires.. wink) me to reach for something other than what I consider my favorites. So guess what.. now this little lady by Inkadinkado is my favorite. She just seems to stare straight into your soul, k... getting too deep. lol!
I used a piece of this and a piece of that scrap for the papers. I do know the brown strip at the bottom is Graphic 45. The lacy strip under that is a Martha Stewart around the border punch. And that cute little ribbon trim has a light blue strip running through the center. Ties it all together rather nicely even though the blue doesn't really show up that great on the pic.
Her face was colored with Copics (E02, E00 and E000). The eye shadow is B00.
Her hat was popped up and distressed (heavily) with Tim Holz Distress Inks in "Orange Marmalade" as was the butterfly but with "Peeled Paint".
Off to start dinner ; )

1 comment:

Olena said...

Very nice card! Love it! Olena