Thursday, September 23, 2010

No one touches the Bah..

... and no one gets hurt! That's what the sentiment says around the circle if you can read it. I had soooo much fun with the little guy.  I got him over at Mo's Digital Pencil for her challenge this week which is bling. But the real reason I picked this cutey is because it reminds me of my grandson who turned 13 months old yesterday. I was talking to my daughter and she said she would love to get him off the bottle. Oh no she didn't ... Grandma's got your back Joshy!!
Joking of course.... it's probably time.
Then he's galloping over to the Mojo Monday challenge.  The challenge there is a sketch challenge. Those are just the first two. I am sure I will find more but for now, he's heading in the mail to Texas.
Almost forgot to mention.. that string in the middle of the button is from my Grandma's tin. So how cool is that? He's getting a card with thread sewed by his great, great Grandma??
Thanks for looking!
Additional Challenges:
Charisma Cardz Challenge


jimlynn said...

I think this will put a smile on my face for the rest of the week!!!! SO CUTE! Love it.

Elaine L. said...

This is just adorable! I love the sentiment and that beautiful button. Thanks for joining the fun in Mo's Challenge this week.

Lynn McAuley said...

How precious is that!! I love this little cowpoke and his double-bottle holster!! Sensational work, Dana!!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This is a totally precious card and you just rocked the color techniques! fabulous! We'd love it if you considered entering some of your pretty projects in our challenges at Papercraft Star and there is still time to get in on our $25.00 gift certificate too!

paola said...

Great take on this weeks bling challenge,an adorable card, well contucted and carried out, thanks for joining us at Mo's

Dawn B. said...

Dana this is so sweet.. My son used to call it that too.. Great job.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

The Wired Angel said...

How darling is this little cowboy! Lovely job. Thanks for joining us in the bling challenge this week at Mo's! Peggy x

Brenda said...

Dana, I love this card. just adorable. I love that you have buttons from your grammas tin!!