Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birgitte with Sunflower

I've been wanting to color Birgitte from All That Scraps for a bit now and when I saw a challenge for pastels I just knew she would be perfect.
Here's the artsty, fartsy shots

I just realized I was going to Stickle her wings and never did. Oh well.. it's amazing how much I notice when I photograph that I never pick up on in real life.. lol. See how the "dana do'ed it" is strategically placed over the crooked ribbon?? lmao!!
Here's the recipe:
Stamp: All the Scraps "Birgitte with Sunflower"
Sentiment: AmyR Stamps "Sassy Sentiments" (Also available at All That Scraps)
Ink: Memento Cocoa Brown
Papers: K&Company
Misc: Nesties Big Scalloped Oval, Cuttlebug Die Cut (on sentiment)
Ribbon: Michaels Brand
Skin: E000, E00, E02, R02
Hair: E17, E31, E33
Dress: Y21, Y11, 0
Pants: YG11, 0
Apron: B00
Sunflower: Y17, YR07, Y11, R02, E31, E33
YG11, YG63, YG67
Boots: E13, E15, E17
Other than the challenges she will be playing in I think that's it. Thanks for stopping by!


Wild Orchid - Pastels
A Spoonful of Sugar - Let's Get Punchy
Flourishes - No buttons or bows (ribbon is ok)
** I am trying to add the "Flourishes" blinkie to my blog but keeps blowing it up to a monsterous size. I will keep working on it but I think it is a blogger issue.
Copic Challenge Corner @ Simply Scrapping Crafts - Caucasian skin and Brunette hair
Papercraft Star - Photo inspiration
Creative Card Crew - Let's Punch It


Cindy2 said...

What a sweet little image, love the coloring and the layout. Thanks for sharing at the SSCC this time. Please feel free to play often. C2

Sheri said...

How adorable..and I just love your sense of humor!!! Thanks so much for joining us at SSCC!

jimlynn said...

So cute Dana! Love that little image too and your flowers just give it the WOW factor.

Lisa Jane said...

oh she is a cutie - love the colours
Lisa ;)

Donna Heber said...

She is so adorable! I wish I had time to do challenges.

Brenda said...

Beautiful card. I love this stamp, in fact I have it!!! Great design. Love those papers!

The Bug said...

Great project! Thanks for joining our Ribbon Challenge on Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central!

Emora Designs said...

What a beautiful card! The image is just darling and you did a fabulous job with the coloring! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!


♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

What a sweet card ! Thanks for joining us this week at Papercraft Star - looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us for the future !

Tracy said...

This is adorable Dana! I'm so glad you came to play with us this week. You're coloring is so awesome and I love the tones you've used. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

Liz said...

Your cardis gorgeous Dana. I love the colours and the stamp is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Star this week.

~*Joni said...

Hi Dana, it's Joni!! First off, oh she's so cute! I love the warm colors and your beautiful flowers!! Beautiful job, your blog is so pretty with this layout. :) Can you send me an email when you have a chance? I keep trying to post the RTB badge on our DT blog but it won't let me!! TY!!

email: said...

This is a really pretty card! I like the coloring and flowers!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!


Tracy S said...

LOl I do the same thing... I take the pic and notice all kinds of things I did not until then.
This card is gorgeous and so is the coloring!

sweet craf-tea chick said...

super cute and pretty!!! thanks for playing along with us at Papercraft Star this week! *hugs* steph :)

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! love the colours! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

Handmade by Vivi said...

what a lovely card!! it is a really cute CC!
Thanks for joining us at SSCC!!!

ona_i_ja said...

Dana, your card is very adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this time. Good Luck.