Saturday, October 2, 2010

Come Play!!

This one was sssooooo much fun!! It didn't photograph near as cute as it is in real life, but then again, they never do! I cut the card out on my cricut. The door is popped up and I have the saying "Come Play" stamped on a transparency and the image is on the inside of the card. (See below)

This stamp is a snow scene but I wanted to make it look like a bunch of kids playing in the backyard in the fall calling you to come out and play too!
The image was colored with Copics.  Usually when I try something new it never works the first time but this one came off without a hitch.
Thanks for looking!
Penny Black Saturday Challenge


Lisa Jane said...

what a great idea. Love the little door
Lisa ;)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic Project Dana. Love it. Very cute.


Suzie Q said...

Hi Dana,
fab card and i just love the dana doed it! so sweet x
Suzie Qx

Linda w said...

What a fantastic idea this card is. great colouring too. Are you sending it to anyone in particular or is it going into stash. I'm finding it hard to part with my cards I've made for the challenges, even though some of them are supposed to go to swap partners lol. I'm delighted you are part of the Digi Doodle DT. I love their challenges and really look forward to seeing your wonderful cards as inspiration. thanks for you nice comments on my recent stuff. Hugs Lin

kath said...

love your project dana and such a sweet image...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute.