Thursday, October 14, 2010

Digi Doodle Shop Best Challenge DDSB#29

The Challenge this week at Digi Doodle Shops Best is "These Are My Peeps".  There are so many great digi's there to choose from but something about this one just tugged at my heart strings. Having worked on so many fall projects lately I knew I wanted to do something girley and pink!!
Here's the details:
Card size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Background papers: Prima
Pink scallop cut out on my cricut with XpedX pink cardstock
Digi image: Digi Doodle Shop
Flower Embellies: K&Company (aren't they grand??)
Skin: E000, E00, E02 and R02
Doll skin: E11 Doll Hair: Y13 (I wanted it to look fake)
Girls Dress, Bows and Shoes: R85, R83 and R81
Background: BG10

There.. now go make something and come join the fun!!

Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog - Flowers (Thanks Lisa Jane!!)


skylife said...

I so much love pink...and blue. It is just adorable. I'm really thinking about using that stamp any time soon :-)

Julie said...

So pretty! Love those flowers as an accent.

Lisa Jane said...

HI Dana - this is such a pretty card , i love that scalloped circle ! You could also enter this into our flower themed Sarah Hurley challenge - it doesn't close till Sunday and you can enter as many times as you want
Lisa ;)

Diane said...

A very pretty card, Dana - very girly and pink!
Diane x

Tracy said...

This is so cute! I love the flowers sprinkled around the image and how you've added dimension to the die cut circle. Great papers too! Sweet and fun Dana. :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a little sweetie hun. I love what you have done with her. Fabulous.


Brenda said...

Another great card. I love the circle behind the image and would love to know what cricut cartridge that you used.

Katja said...

Oh this card is so very sweet!!!

Katja (DDSB-DT)

jimlynn said...

So pretty all that pink too!

Uma said...

love the flowery frame, very girly and pink

Judy said...

Hi Dana, picked one of my favorite stamps, and what a great job you did with her. You made her even more adorable!

Well done!

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous, love the flower, and the frame, it's such a happy card
Ruth x

Jóna said...

So adorable card, love your embossing !!!
Hugs, Jóna

Shatam said...

Pretty nice card. Love the back of your image (i think it's a nestabilities).

Princess Scary said...

So pretty, thanks for playing at Sarah Hurley Challenges!

Sarah x