Friday, October 1, 2010

Doing a Happy Dance

I am so thrilled to be able to share that I've been chosen to be a part of the Design Team at Digi Doodle Shops Best.  Remember my card with the leaves and acorns?? That is one of their many wonderful designs. I absolutely love digi stamps.  The best thing about them other than the gorgeous art work?? I can get it RIGHT NOW!! lol. No driving to the store only to be frustrated that they don't have what I was looking for.
Well, that's all for now. I was so happy I just had to share. Now I am off to play! I've seriously considered changing the name of my blog to "Coloring for Grown Ups" because that's where I end up most days. AND I still love it as much as I did when I was a kid. But, got to admit.. I do miss that crayon smell when you opened the box. Don't you?
Hugs!!
Dana

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

well done Dana - you deserve it
Lisa ;)

jimlynn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Fabulous!
Lynn