Friday, October 8, 2010


I played around on the computer this evening and created a few flourish sentiments. The "Hello" is really grungy.. I rather like it.   But blogger is being really silly and I can't get it to let me view a larger image so you aren't just downloading a thumbnail. So download the version on the "Free Papers" page on my tab bar at the top of the page.  That is, if you want to.. lol.

Edit** If you downloaded prior to 10/11/10 then redownload the "Thinking of You". That was orginally a multi print page and I just wasn't happy with the quality of the graphic.. so it's been tweaked a bit ; )


Linda w said...

This is great, i love it, thanks so much for sharing it. I saved your other papers too, love them. I collect stamps of art work....I really must have a go at making a paper with them, you have inspirational ideas. Hugs lin

Ildiko said...

I love these thank you, I can see using them many times