Monday, October 18, 2010

Penny Black "Banner Of Joy"

I just got the "Banner of Joy" from Penny Black in the mail so I had to make this one to play along in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. 
Here's a close up of her:
After this card I had to go shopping because these were my last pieces of  green cs!! This card looks huge doesn't it?? It's a standard A2 card.
Here's all the details:
Stamp: Penny Black "Banner Of Joy"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: Bazzill, Graphic 45 and Ancestory.com photo mat pack
Lace: Offray
Ric Rac is from stash
Rhinestones: Unknown
Copics:
Skin: E00, E000, R20
Hair: Y21, E31 and Y17
Gown: R39, R29, R27 and R24 (I used Colorless blender on the flowers of her gown to make them look lighter)
Banner: C1, C3
Wings: B00, B02
Image backlit with BG10 and BG15

Wow!! Shortest post I've made in awhile..lol. I must be anxious to get in my "hidey hole" like my husband and I call my craftroom and get started on my grandson's Halloween card! I picked up the cutest pack of papers yesterday and ribbon for it!! Can't wait!

Here's a plug for Digi Doodle Shop too! Click on the link in my sidebar and head over to see the four new stamps that were just released today! I am in love with all of them.. but I HAVE to have the Poinsettia. And it's not too late to get in the challenge this week which is "Show Us Your Peeps". Anything with a person or persons will do!

Talk to ya' soon. A little vampire card is calling my name ; )
Hugs!
Dana

Challenges: (only 1 now but I am sure more will follow)
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Sketch Challenge

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Dana. Love the layering design. And I love that you wove ricrac through the ribbon.

Kazdaz said...

Love the colours Dana so stylish,
Its a fab stamp to its a totaly stunning card.
Kaz

kath said...

wow dana....what a stunning card...great colour work on that beautiful image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Lynn McAuley said...

What a gorgeous angel!! Beautiful work, Dana! I love this divine Christmas card!!

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful image -love the layout
Lisa ;)

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card Dana!
Lynn

Donna Heber said...

Dana,

Gorgeous card. Love the layout.

Linda w said...

She is very beautiful, fantastic colouring of course and loving the deep red against the more muted backround. Love lin

joey said...

Hi Dana

this is a beautiful image so beautifully coloured, thanks for joining us at pbsc

Joey.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh Dana this is gorgeous and beautiful angel.
Thanks for joining at PBSC this week and using my sketch.
luv
Debby