Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Penny Black Christmas

I made this to play along in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. It's one of the challenges I try to get in every week.. which is sort of a challenge for me because I only own about 5 PB stamps. That is sure to change quickly though because I just ordered two multi stamp clear sets.. cannot wait!!!
The challenge this week was to use two stamps.. luckily I do have one of their sentiment stamps. I just love how bright and crisp this turned out. Here's a close up:
Hhmm.. just realized I cut off her elbow.. poor thing ; )
Here's the details:
Paper: Bazzill, GP and XpedX
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampabilities Royal Blue
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Snowflakes
Brads: Recollections
Sequins: from my stash
Misc: Glossy Accents and DecoArt Glamour Dust
Copics:
B24, YG06, BG13, RV02, V04, B00, YR07, R39, R29, R27, R24, Y17 and Y08

Thanks for coming by to have a looksy! Now I am heading to the mailbox.. oh please be there new stamps!! lol

Hugs~
Dana

Challenges:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Use 2 Penny Black stamps
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Winter Wonderland
Papertake Weekly Challenge - 3 of a kind (Mine is the three snowmen)

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

Dana, this is just precious! Such a cute, cute, cute, holiday card.
Lynn

NGCARDS said...

Fantastic work, Thanks for joining us at PBSC xxx

Ellie said...

This is super cute Dana! Love your coloring and the sparkles are fabulous. Glad you're getting more Penny Black stamps, they are so fun to use!

If you'd like a chance to win some, check out the fairly new monthly challenge blog Penny Black @ All sorts
There's several prizes up for grabs sponsored by the official Penny Black company.

kath said...

beautiful card dana and great use of your images...love the colour work and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Lisa Jane said...

wow its gorgeous .. fabulous colours
Lisa ;)

brenda said...

This is a great card. I have so many Penny Black stamps and haven't seen that challenge. I will have to go check it out!!! Love that glitter. I see some more supplies on my list!!

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable image, fabulous card Dana.
luv
Debby