Friday, October 29, 2010

Raise the Bar Challenge #42

The challenge this week at Raise the Bar is to use a vehicle on your card. My stepmom actually inked this stamp by Galorie Vernissage for Inkadinkado and brought it to me recently. Isn't it great? I love that it has that fantastic message already in there!! It definately made the layout of this card a breeze! I've been wanting to use that piece of ribbon for awhile now. I don't even remember where I picked it up. It's really wide and I still have a little bit left.. so you may be seeing it again before the end of autumn ; )
Here's the details:
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Paper: Bazzill
Eyelets: Making Memories
Ink: Memento Coco Brown
Misc: Nesties Large Circle and Scallop
Copics:
Truck: B91, B93, B95
Pumpkins: YR65, YR04, YR07, YR09
Squirrel and Basket: E31, E33
Flowers: V04, V01, Y17, Y08
Apples: R29, R24, Y08
Grass: YG67, YG63

Thanks for coming by.. now come play at Raise the Bar!
Hugs~
Challenges
Cards for Men - Anything Goes (Must be for a male)
Crafty Creations Challenges - Halloween or Autumn
Fab 'N' Funky Challenges - Clean and Simple

14 comments:

Donna Heber said...

As always, beautiful card Dana. The truck is adorable and your coloring is amazing!

Brenda said...

Beautiful card. Amazing coloring as always!

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous Halloween card, love that image and youve done it justice its gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Tracy S said...

WOW!!!! Your coloring is beyond amazing! That image is colored to perfection for sure. I would totally frame that card and keep it as a piece of art.

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful work with this sensational image, Dana!! Boy, do I need more Copics and more practice!! Your work is masterful! I love the sunflower background for this old truck!

Saskia said...

Lovely card, so elegant!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge! Good luck!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Stunning card you created! I think the image with it's colors and shading reminds me of a rich oil painting my Mother had at her house. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! :-) Amy

andrea said...

gorgeous card,lovely image and sentiment thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Jacee said...

This is so wonderful, I love your colouring, fantastic!

Thank you for the kind comments on my blog, pleased you like my work, glad I found yours too, I've become a follower and look forward to seeing more of your fabulous cards.
Hugs Jacee

Sharon said...

Great card.
Thanks for playing at Fab 'n' Funky this week, and hope to see you again next time.
Sharon x

Linda w said...

Did you know you'd won on Kaboodle Doodles for the cute card you made for you grandson (Halloween).
I love the colouring on this card, and your background with the sunflowers is lovely. Great job as always. Hugs lin

Carla aka scrappypug said...

This is just beautiful..such pretty colors and fabulous sentiment too.

Patricia St Martin said...

Masculine looking card and nicly done. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge.

Julie said...

Great card Dana...absolutely love your coloring!