Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yep.. You're In the Right Place..lol

This is a test of the emergency broadcast system..lol. I obviously edited my blog layout if you've been here before. I am having a hard time getting everything where I want so I guess I will be spending some time playing with this today. Let me know what you think. There are so many great sites I love but color is an issue for me. I have a lot of problems with eyestrain so I can't have a solid white background. I'm liking this one so far.. but I am a person who LOVES, LOVES, LOVES color. I am hoping this won't get boring to me.

^^^ Yea!! I can finally add my transparent siggy. My other version of blogger always added a white background ; )


Brenda said...

I love it, but you teased me with the little blurb about ATS DT card. Can't wait to see it!!

Linda w said...

Well I'm loving it so far, feels kind of peaceful. Hugs lin

Dana said...

Thanks Ladies... I thought it was peaceful too. A big change from that bright orange!!

Donna Heber said...

Hi Dana,

I love the change! I like the soft neutral shades and the distressed paper background.