Monday, November 1, 2010

All That Scraps Guest DT

Woo hoo! I was so excited to be asked to be the guest designer at All That Scraps for the month of November. (I wanted to tell you so bad Bren!!) I love all of their stamps, including AmyR Stamps sentiment stamps but I absolutely ADORE the Sugarplum line from CC Designs. Here's two of the new Christmas images. They are "Holiday Emma" and "Sugarplum Ornaments" :
Is she not just the cutest thing? She just looks so lost in thought. Here's a close up of the sparkly bits:

I stamped Emma first then created a mask which I placed over her. Then I stamped the ornaments. I colored everything with Copics and then added Hampton Arts Glitter Glue in Red, Blue and Green to the ornaments and also to the holly berries.
You have to swing by All That Scraps to see the rest of the November releases. They are all adorable!!
Here's the rest of the details:
Stamps: Holiday Emma and Ornaments and Holly from All That Scraps
Sentiment: Computer generated (it's on the Freebie page if you want to grab it)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress Ink
Button: Stash
Leaves: Sizzlet die "Scribble Swirls"
Misc: Glitter glue, Nesties Label 17
Copics
Skin: E000, E00, E02, R20
Hair: Y21, Y28, E31
Reds: R29, R27, R24
Blue Ornament: B97, B95, B24
Greens: YG03, YG06, YG63, YG67
White: B00, 0

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!
Hugs~

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Congratulations Dana - well deserved place.LOve the little image and those sparkly baubles
Lisa ;)

jimlynn said...

Oh Dana - I'm SO VERY EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!
This is wonderful. I know how excited you must be too.....have fun with the Guest Designer spot!
Your card is precious - as always! So very pretty. I'll have to go check out All That Scraps!
Lynn

Jacee said...

Lovely card Dana and congrats on being guest designer, well deserved your cards are fabulous.

Patti J said...

Hi Dana! Congrats on your GDT gig for All That Scraps!!! I just signed up to follow you - we are 'neighbors'. I shop at Ink Spot and For Keeps Sake too! I live about 70 miles south of St. Louis, but get to the city often. If you ever hear of fun papercrafting things, please let me know! Your card is fabulous!!! Great job! Take care, new friend!!!

Brenda said...

Dana, this is so fabulous!!! Seriously, what an honor. I am PROUD of you!!! LOL. I love, love, love your card. These sugarplums are also my faves!! The CC Designs are my favorite stamps and you do such an awesome job.

Donna Heber said...

Dana,

Adorable card. Congrats on being a guest designer!