Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fairy Wishes

Oh, this one was so much fun to make!!  As a former florist, flowers are always in season and always make someone smile. So where's the fairy?
Surprise!! I found the template for the flower pot here.  I modified the rest to fit my project which I knew had to include this fab image from Mo's Digital Pencil.
Here's an angle shot:
All the flowers are on the inside panel which lift up by the ribbon pull tab at the top. They are all elevated and some more than others to give some depth and interest. All the flowers were stamped in assorted bright pigment ink and embossed with clear.
Here's a close up of the adorable fairy from Mo's "Real Woman" series:

I swear, she makes me smile every time I look at her!
Here's the rest of the details:
Image: Mo's Digital Pencil
Sentiment and Flower Stamps: The Paper Studio
Papers: Georgia Pacific and Bazzill
Inks: Assorted Stampabilities Pigment Inks
Ribbon: Offray
Skin: E02, E00, E000, R02
Dress: BG72, BG15, BG13, BG10
Hair: R08, YR65
Sash: RV02, RV04
Wings: BG10, B00

I think that's about it except for the challenges!
Thanks for stopping by!

Mo's Digital Pencil - What's in your pocket?
Copic Challenge Corner - Copic colored image with wings


jimlynn said...

Dana, this is just outstanding!!!!! Perfect little pot of flowers and oh....that fairy!!!!! She looks just like my best friend!!!! No kidding. Fabulous!

The Wired Angel said...

Very creative, Dana. Great idea for a pocket card and perfect for the challenge at Mo's this week. Thanks so much for joining us. Peggy x

Brenda said...

My goodness Dana, your creativity never ceases to amaze me. What a wonderful card this is. I love the flower pot, and then to put the image inside!!! So awesome!!!

Jacee said...

What a fantastic project Dana, absolutely stunning!

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Dana,
Thanks so much for all the LOVE you left over at my blog! Me and my silly Fibro Fog, is making me just realize that you are part of the Design Team for Raise the Bar!!

It's been a pleasure to have met you over and SSC and I hope you'll continue to be there for the Copic Challenges, they are a lot of fun and I truly LOVE your card!

Thanks again! You ROCK!!


Ann said...

Such a beautiful card; those colors and flowers are so fun and pretty!

Cathy said...

This is TOO adorable and so colorful! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. TFS!