Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ticket Freebie

I was playing around last night trying to come up with a Ticket template I could use to add whatever saying I wanted. It is for some upcoming DT cards that won't post for awhile but I wanted to share this ticket with you. Feel free to share on your blog also. I would of course greatly appreciate credit ; )


As always, click on the thumbnail before right clicking to save so you are getting the full image.
Have fun and I would love to see anything you make using it.

Hugs~
Photobucket


4 comments:

Creative Crafting said...

First welcome to blogging it is so much fun! Second thank you for the download it is awesome!I became a follower on your blog I look foward to what you come up with in the future! Stop by my blog and if you like it become a follower!

Angela

Linda w said...

Thanks Dana, it will be great for a card I'm planning for my nephew. Hugs lin

Mimi said...

Thanks for a great freebie! Cant wait to play with it! ;)

Ildiko said...

Woo-hoo an uncoloured ticket, thank you
hugs
Ildiko