Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Winter Fun!!

The challenge this week at Mo's Digital Pencil is "Pick a Season". I picked winter because.. well, it's on the way and I just love this image!!

Doesn't she look like she's having the time of her life? I used the sketch from the sketch challenge this week at Splitcoaststampers. You can find that challenge and sketch here.
Here's a few close up shots:

Here's all the details:
Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Skating" digi image
Papers: Bazzill and K&Company
Ink: Martha Stewart
Misc: Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder, Spellbinders Snowflake Die, Glossy Accents, DecoArt GlamourDust, Flower Soft "Polar White"
Eyelets: Making Memories
Button: Stash (another one of Gramma's!!)
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby brand "Make it Christmas"
Skin: E02, E00, E000 and R20
Hat and dog's scarf: R29, R27, R24
Coat: V04, V06, V09
Scarf: BG15, BG13, BG10
Dog: E13, E15, E17, E37
All whites: B00, 0

Thanks so much for taking a look and I hope you have a blessed day (or night)

Mo's Digital Pencil - Pick a Season
Splitcoaststampers - SC305 Sketch Challenge
The Paper Players - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes


jimlynn said...

So pretty! LOVE the look on that dogs face! Priceless.

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol Dana - this is fun! I just love the expression on the dogs face .

Brenda said...

Wonderful card. I love that button on the snowflake. What a great image to work with!

Elaine L. said...

Very pretty! I like the colors you've used and all the sparkle and fluff. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors you chose. Perfect for this winter image. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.

Tracy S said...

What a gorgeous card! I love that image too.. LOVE the sparkle the "fur: on the hat and gloves and ear muffs have. Love the snowflakes too. TFS

Pryn said...

Oh my Dana!!! This is FABULOUS!!! Your coloring is GORGEOUS girlie!!! I cannot wait to see what you create in class! You are completely going to ROCK it!!! Thank you for posting the SSC blinkie!!! I am sooo glad that you found us and I am really looking forward to getting to know you better! HUGS!!!

Linda said...

Hi Dana, I came here from Simply Scraping. Your card is wonderful I love the image. That poor little dog looks like he is scared to death. LOL Love it.
I tried to follow but got an error message.
I would love for you to follow my blog.
Nice meeting you,

MomsBeenScrappin said...

Dana - I love this card! Beautiful colors and coloring, and the embellies are perfect!

~*Joni said...

Oooh Dana do'ed it again! I love this card, your coloring is amazing Dana. Wonderful job with that layout and embellishments. Mo makes the most amazing images!

Dawn said...

LOVE LOVE this image you used! Your coloring is Fab.Thank you for joining us this week at
Craft Your Passion Challenges
Hope you join us each week.

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Dana, your colouring is perfect :)

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!


Lori said...

What an amazing card, thanks so much for joining our anything goes challenge over at Lexi's Creations, we're happy to have you!