Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Christmas Candle

I saw a candle project on a blog hop over the weekend via the blog of my good friend Colleen. I've never seen this process explained so easily!! You can see her tutorial here.
I used the image just released by Mami Doodles called "The Storyteller". I think it is absolutely precious and fits this smaller candle perfectly!!

I've decided to make one for each of the ladies in our combined families. I think they will all love them!!
Hugs~
Photobucket





Challenges -
Mami Doodles - Gift Items
Saturday Challenge - Christmas
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Merry Christmas
Sarah Hurley Challenge - Christmas Decor

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I love decorating candles DANA - its so easy isnt it , but ,looks so effective. A gorgeous gift , the ladies will love it
Lisa ;)

Patti J said...

Oooh....can I join your family? This is so pretty, Dana! Most of the candles I see don't look so pretty and vivid - your colors are so crisp and beautiful! Great job!

Shirley said...

beautiful

jonim52 said...

What a gorgeous gift idea!

Courtney said...

This is beautiful Dana! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!!

Courtney~

Brenda said...

What an amazing gift. I will check out the tutorial for sure!! The coloring shines through wonderfully!

Jodi said...

This is beautiful. I love it.......

downrightcrafty said...

wow a stunning Christmas Creation thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate xx

Mami Doodles said...

WOW you coloured the image beautifully, LOVE IT! Thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

this is precious and I so want to try it! Thanks for sharing the tutorial with us! Also thanks for joining in at Penny's for our Merry Christmas challenge! :-) Amy

Sarah Hurley said...

Lovely! Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges :o)

Sarah x