Monday, December 20, 2010

A Happy Dance

I made this for a friend who just got a new job after a long search. I also thought it was apt to show off some of the great images at  Squigglefly !! My first DT card isn't due until the middle of January and I just couldn't wait that long!! (and I didn't have this ready for my morning post)
Here's the close up:
Man, oh man!! If you could bottle that attitude!! So carefree and full of life!! I just love her! I am sure a lot of you recognize her as being one of Sassy Cheryls aka Cheryl Alger. She is one of the many artist you will find at Squigglefly.  You can search by artist or occasion.  One of the other great services they offer is retrieval of past purchases. In these days of computer virus attacks that comes in handy!!
Here's a list of the Copics:
Skin: E02, E00, E000, R20
Dress and socks: R32, R35, R37
Bear: E13, E15, E17
Bears Vest: B21
Shoes: C1, C3, C5


Totally Gorjuss - Someone Special
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Anything Goes


*Vicki* said...

Oh what a super sweet image!! I adore your coloring hun!! :) Welcome to the team and I look forward to working with you at the beginning of the year!! Have a very Merry Christmas!! HUGS

Card Crazy said...

How darling. Love the image and what you've done with her. Great way to start the year.
Sue S.

Holly said...

Dana your card is just darling and what a sweet way to congratulate your friend on finding a job! I love your coloring and the layout of your card! Great sentiment to go with this image! I look forward to working with you at Squigglefly!

Brenda said...

What a darling card. She is so stinking cute. Your coloring is perfect!! Love that nestie as well!! LOL at that perfect sentiment!!

Lisa Jane said...

Ha ha - she is fab -- looks to be really enjoying herself .. love that spotty ribbon
Lisa ;)

brenda said...

Hi there

I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response .

I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the Christmas preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and wonderful holiday time

B x

Jacee said...

Super cute card Dana, I love that image, made me smile, so cute, love the dotty ribbon too.

Squirrel x said...

Oh this truly is special hun, so beautiful. I am envious of the person receiving it. Thank you so much for joining us at Totally Gorjuss For Someone Special this week. Christmas wishes. Sxx