Tuesday, December 28, 2010

One Crazy Stamper - Christmas Emma

Wow!! I cannot believe our first month at One Crazy Stamper Challenge/DT blog is coming to an end!! You still have time to get in on this months challenge of Christmas/Winter and to enter to win the blog candy.
Here's my last bit of inspiration for this month's challenge:

That of course is precious "Christmas Emma" by the very talented Christine Wooden of CC Designs. Since we are over Christmas let's just pretend Emma has decided to take her decorations down before the New Year.. shall we?? lol.
I used my brand new Nestablities on my American Crafts textured cardstock. I added some glitter to the edge of the image panel just to give it a little bit of glitz.
Here's a close up:

I cut out the inside of the wreath with my X-acto Knife and added the sentiment from behind.
She was colored with Copics and here's a list:
Skin: E000, E00, E02, R20
Hair: Y11, Y21, YR21, YR24
Dress, Shoes and Hairband: RV25, RV23, RV21
Wreath: G28, G17, G06, R39, R27, R24

Since I colored with Copics I used my Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad. It is the only ink I would recommend using with your Copics. It will not smear and it will not ruin your markers.
Thanks so much for making our first challenge a success!! I'll be back in a few days with our new challenge for January!! Woo hoo!!!
Happy New Year!!
Hugs~
Photobucket


27 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

awww she is a cutie .. i love the wreath sentiment
Lisa ;)

Tammy said...

Great card and wonderful idea that she is "taking" down the decorations.

*Vicki* said...

WOW! Dana, this is totally precious!! LOVE your coloring details!!HUGS

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hello Dana,

Oh, yes, I saw this beauty on the challenge blog! Very nice card! I like a lot the bright colors in the sweet girl.

Hugs, Wendy

Tracy said...

She's adorable Dana! Beautiful coloring, as always. I'm trying to get there. LOL Thanks so much for all the sweet comments you've left of late. I hope your Christmas was wonderful. Hugs my friend!

Card Crazy said...

I really love CAS and this darling image is enough in itself to make this sweet card stand out. Love it.
Sue S.

Brenda said...

Dana, this is a darling card. I love how you cut out the wreath and put the sentiment behind, very creative. I love your new nestie. It is on my list!!! I bought her last year and forgot to use her with all the darling new stamps this year!!!

Holly said...

Great card Dana! I love how you did the sentiment in the wreath!

Jacee said...

Lovely card Dana, sweet image and I really like that ribbon.

Donna Heber said...

Emma is precious and you have done a wonderful job coloring her! Just lovely.

Celeste said...

Oh wow what a cute card... I am a new follower...Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog...

Cindy Gay said...

Thanks Dana for the nice comments on my blog. I really love your blog header! I visited St. Louis for a convention (hubbie & youngest son went with me probably about 8 years ago) and you know I visited a scrapbook store there! We drove and enjoyed the ride too. Happy New Year! Cindy from West Virginia

Marie said...

Thanks for your visit over at my little corner of the blog world. I love how you bring shadowing to your colouring. It looks really great!
xMarie

Margreet said...

Hi Dana....thanks for visiting my blog via Feline Playful....I'm your follower now too....great card by the way!
xxx Margreet

Faye said...

Hi Dana, Happy New Year! Thanks for your lovely comment at FayeWorld, via Feline Playful. I am so pleased to visit you, your cards are wonderful. I love the colour combo on this one. I will be back!!
x

Berenice R. said...

Gorgeous card! :)

karlinchen50 said...

Hello Dana,
your card is stunning.
The image is beautifully colored and I like the colors.
Beautiful!
Thanks for the nice comment and visiting my blog.
Happy New Year
Hugs Karla

Kristi said...

Gorgeous card, Dana! I bow to your coloring skills, She is done so beautifully! Thanks for the sweet comment you left today for me. I'm following you now so I can keep up with your creations!

Lila Castro said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog via Feline Playful.I'm your follower now too.
xx.

Juanita said...

Hi Dana thanks for stopping by my blog and reminding me about the event at Feline playful. I've been so busy putting Christmas stuff away I completely forgot. Your card here is super cute, I can't wait to see some f your other creations in the future.

Cindy2 said...

Oh, Dana, you do lovely work. I'm seriously impressed. Great job. C2

Karin said...

Hi Dana! Your card is darling and the coloring is fab :) I'm now your follower too...Happy New year!

Debra said...

Hi Dana! Your cards are stunning! Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I now follow you too! I am so excited for this year, I look forward to your inspiration!

Debra

Leanne said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I've become your follower too.

lis-m said...

Hi Dana..
just wanted to pop by and say thanks for your kind comments on my blog..
You have an awesome blog i love it... I am now a follower , and a feline follower too...!!
Happy New Year !
Hugs xx

Anita said...

Hi Dana. Love your blog. I am now a follower.Have a nice day. Hug Anita

lissy-hanne said...

Spændende blog du har, jeg vil glæde mig til at følge den og være med.
klem