Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One Crazy Stamper - Noel Joy

Our challenge all month at One Crazy Stamper DT Blog is "Christmas/Winter".  Here's my card to jump start your mojo!!

I just love this little lady from Stampavie by Sarah Kay. 
Here's a close up shot so you can see the "snow" I added with glitter
It's hard to see but I also added some doodling (man.. do I LOVE to doodle!!) around some of the snowflakes with a Sakura stardust pen.
The image itself was colored with Copics. Here's a list of the ones I used:
Skin: E02, E00
Hat and Coat: R39, R37, R35
Dress: B97, B95, B93
Boots: E13, E15, E17
Mailbox: E31, E33 C1, C3 C5
Purse: Y28
Hair: YR23
Don't forget you still have a few more weeks to get in our challenge this month.  I cannot wait to see what you create!!
The Rules:
You have until the end of the month to join in. Only new projects (no back linking to old projects). You must mention and link us in your post. You may combine with other challenges





jimlynn said...

Love it Dana! So pretty and your coloring, as always, is just over the top!!! Gorgeous.

Brenda said...

Wow, Dana, this is beautiful. I love all the gorgeous details that you have added. Your coloring is magnificent. I love the twine that your sentiment is hanging from, and gorgeous Black bow!!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Dana,

Oeh, such a lovely image! I love the nostalgic touch of it and perfect coloring! Thanks for also taking a look on my blog! Love the new challenge, and hope to make a chance of course... we'll see the last day of the year, ha ha!

Hugs, Wendy

Jodi said...

I really wish that I could color my stamped images this well...very nice.

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful card Dana , and adorable little image beautifully coloured
Lisa ;)

Jacilynn said...

This is spectacular! love the black bow and sweet image. so pretty