Friday, December 10, 2010

Raise The Bar Challenge

This week at Raise The Bar we have an acrostic challenge:

S - Silver
N - No Ribbon
O - One patterned paper
W - Wording 

How fun is that? Here's my DT card:

I created the wording with my Digital Scrapbook Artist software. I love it!! That link will take you to the free trial.  The snowman is from one of their digi kits also. The label shape is from ShabbyPrincess.com. It is part of the Plentiful download.

This will be our last challenge for the year so I hope you'll head over and join us!

Hugs~
Photobucket


9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Love those snowflakes
Lisa ;)

Rose Petal said...

Hiya Dana. Lovely card, fab paper which really makes your words stand out perfectly. Great design and finished off beautifully with the snowflakes. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Starla B. said...

Dana - Love the card! I really like how the snowman's head is the "o" in "snow". You are so talented!

Patti J said...

What a fun challenge! Love your card, Dana! That "O" rocks!!!

Brenda said...

What a fun card Dana!! I love the wording with that Snowmas, so creative! Great design!!

Jane said...

Hey Dana I love this.

Linda w said...

What a clever challenge, and a clever card to go with it. Love the papers and how you've cleverly used your image in the sentiment. Great fun card. Hugs lin

Tracy S said...

What a cool challenge and you nailed it! What a pretty card. Awesome word art too! I always enjoy seeing your creations.

Oh btw I left you something on my Blog :)

Merry Christmas

Maria Matter said...

lovely Dana! fabby snowflakes!!
xxx