Monday, December 20, 2010

Squigglefly DT Announcement

I am proud to be able to finally announce that I am a member of the Design Team at Squigglefly !! I am a huge fan of their artists!!
There is also a challenge blog with a new challenge every Monday. I hope you will take the time to head over and become a follower and put us in your list of weekly challenges!! There are also links at the store for you to join our Yahoo group, SNR and Papercraft Planet Groups. Lots of ways for us to chat, inspire and learn from each other!!

Hugs~
Photobucket


10 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Congrats Dana! Can't wait to see what you create with the Squigglefly images.

Brenda said...

Congrats Dana, I can not wait to see what you are doing over there!! They will be lucky to have you on their team!!! Very exciting news!!

*Vicki* said...

Welcome to the team hun! I look forward to working with you!!HUGS

jimlynn said...

WHOA!!! Congrats! So excited for you.
Lynn

Holly said...

So excited to start working with you Dana! i can't wait for everyone to see what you can do with Squigglefly images!

Dani said...

I am so looking forward to creating with you!

Tracy said...

YAY! Congratulations Dana!!! They are so lucky to have you on their team. :-)

Jacee said...

Congratulations Dana, look forward to seeing your work.

Mary J said...

Big congrats Dana - I know you're gonna have a lot of fun! Will go take a look at this challenge blog!

Jacilynn said...

congrats DAna! well deserved.