Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Trevor with Ornaments

Wow.. I had a very productive day!! I got quite a few DT cards done and still had time to play with one just for me. I had colored this Trevor with Ornaments a few weeks back. I decided to use him on a card for the snowflake challenge at All That Scraps. I also followed the sketch at Sketch Saturday.

Here's a close up:

Skin: E02, E00, E000, R20
Hair: Y11, Y21, YR21
Shirt: R39, R29, R27, R24
Shoes: R02, E31, E33
Ornaments: B02, B00, Y28, YG06, YG11, R37, R32, V17, V15, V12

On a side note, Digi Doodle Shop is having a 50% off sale of everything in the shop for the month of December!! Wow!!

Well, that's about all I've got. Now to go get this card entered in some challenges.

All That Scraps - Snowflakes
Sketch Saturday - Sketch


Brenda said...

Dana, this card is spectacular!! The coloring is amazing!!! I love the colors. The design is perfect!! Time to make my card for the challenge!!!

Patti J said...

Great card, Dana! That Trevor is so sweet! Love that look on his face, like he has no idea what he's going to do with all of those ornaments! lol... Again, your coloring is perfect! I feel a road trip to the city coming on - do you give private lessons? tee hee...hugs!

Lisa Jane said...

He is gorgeous Dana and beautifully coloured .. so sweet
Lisa ;)

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week ! Your card is adorable ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card.