Monday, January 17, 2011

Come On Spring!!

Edit** What was I thinking?? St Patty's day isn't til March!! Oh well.. read on and get a laugh ; )

Happy St. Patty's day to those that celebrate it!! Today our challenge for you at Squigglefly (I love to say that is Green, Silver and a Flower. I don't know about you but I can't wait for Spring!! I get like this every year in January and February! Soooo....

More than one way to have spring showers, huh? This image is April Showers.
Here's a few close ups:

I created the border on the image with micro beads (Michaels call them mini marbles) and the sentiment was computer generated.
Stamp - April Showers at Squigglefly
Papers - Bazzill, K&Co and Neenah
Copics -
Skin: E02, E00, E000, R20
Shirt: YG06, YG11
Purple flower:  V01, V04, V06, YG67, YG63
Tub: C3, C1
Misc: Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page "Cherish", Pine punch, hand made flowers, silver mini marbles.

I sure am hoping you will pop over to the challenge and share your creation with us!!


Tammy said...

Wonderful card Dana, love the silver frame for this sweet image. The purple flowers really make it pop.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Dana!! This is just GORGEOUS!!! I love how you've colored this darling image and the beading frame is so amazing hun!! Stunning details and great take on the challenge hun!!HUGS

ThePurplePlace said...

Totally AWESOME! I LOVE it!!! I love them all! :)

Dorcas said...

Oh this is precious, Dana! You know Ive had this digi for almost a year and have yet to color it! Yikes! THis has given me inspiration. :-) Lovely.

Holly said...

Dana, I love your card! So many things draw my eye! first off your coloring is amazing, and I love the micro bead frame! the sentiment you created is perfect and so cute! Great job on the challenge!

Kari said...

Wonderful card!!Love the cute image and your colouring is fabulous!
Have a great day :)

HUgs,Kari :)

Patti J said...

I am thinking about you and your family Dana - hope that all is going well with your grandbaby. I will keep you in my prayers. Cute card, dear friend - thanks for sharing!

Brenda said...

Your card is beautiful Dana. What a cute image, colored beautifully. Great design. I do think you are a little early giving us St Patti's day wishes though! :) Keeping you and your family in prayer!!!

Margo said...

This image is just adorable and I love the frame you have made !

Jacee said...

Oh my Dana, I love this image, fabulous and beautifully coloured,
Hugs Jacee

jimlynn said...

I can't wait for Spring either!!!! Tired of cold weather for sure.
LOVE you card Dana......just adorable.