Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Copic Tutorial - Creating Backgrounds and Clouds

It's my turn at One Crazy Stamper to do a tutorial.  You know me, right? It just has to be with Copics.. and I make no apologies..lol.
I hope you enjoy it and hopefully learn a new technique : )

Here's the finished card:
The stamp is "Country Girl" from Sarah Kay (Stampavie). She was stamped with Memento Ink and colored with Copics. I used three different shapes of Nestabilities. I used the Circle, Lacey Circles and Fleur De Lis.




Sharon Keanly said...

Stunning tutorial Dana, thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. hugs Sharon

Dorcas said...

BEAUT-TI-FUL!!!!!!! And of course I love the chicks! Awesome job!

Pryn said...

This is a FABULOUS tutorial!!! I cannot wait to try it!!! Your card is GORGEOUS!!! You can really rock a SK image!!!

MISS YOU!!!! Thinking and praying every day!!!

Julie said...

Great video. Love the techniques you showed. I am going to try to make some clouds...

Brenda said...

Great tutorial Dana as always!!! Fabulous card!! Love that image and you colored it beautifully of course!

Anita said...

Love your card. The painting is beautyful. Thanks for sharing.I`m inspired.
Hug Anita

jimlynn said...

Another work of art!!!! And I will be checking out your tutorial too! Great job.

Jane H said...

Dana just want you to know I'm thinking of you and Josh! Hugs girlfriend.