Thursday, January 20, 2011

DDSB Anything Goes




It's another great "Anything Goes" challenge for us over at Digi Doodle Shop's Best. I am sharing  one of my  favorite images from Digi Doodle Shop.  You've seen her before by other members of our DT but some images just scream to me. This one definately did!!

Awww!! Who of us moms doesn't have a memory or two of this scene? I can even remember doing this with my moms shoes and jewelry.
Here's a few close up shots:


I love those flowers and I am almost out so I feel another marathon flower making weekend coming on soon!!
I've talked to some people recently that are slightly intimidated to enter challenges. There's nothing to be afraid of and it's very easy to do. Really.. if I can do.. anyone can do it!!  And if you run into any trouble leave a comment on the challenge blog and any one of us would be more than glad to help you!! We would love to see what you create!!
Details:
Papers - Websters pages, Bazzill
Ink - Computer generated and Tim Holtz Peel Paint Distress Ink
Spellbinders - Nestabilities Oval, Scalloped Oval and Fancy Tag
Misc. - Ribbons, Pearls, handmade flowers and greenery punch from Martha Stewart

Hugs~
Photobucket


11 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Adorable little girl on your card!! I really like that stamp but you made the most of it together with the papers on your card!

Charlotta (aka La Vikinga)

Lisa Jane said...

pretty card lol.. love those papers and flowers
Lisa ;)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another gorgeous card Dana. The botty looks good enough to bite. Lol!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Dorcas said...

One of my absolute FAVES of hers! I just made this digi into a card for a friend last week and totally enjoyed every minute of it! Yours is so elegant , really special. :-)

Julie said...

Dana,
Everything about this card is just perfect..the colors, the embellishments and the papers
Hugs,
julie

Holly said...

This is adorable. I love your coloring and the way you have the flourish by the sentiment tucked over the ribbon a bit.

Brenda said...

Such an adorable card. I can not believe you made those flowers. They are perfect!! Maybe another tutorial is in order!!

Tracy said...

This is too Cute!! Your flowers are gorgeous! Hope everything's going well out in TX. Miss ya!

WeirdCat said...

So cute and love those flowers
Ruth x

craftybunny said...

Simply gorgeous!Beautiful flowers too.
Lisa x

Karen said...

Gorgeous Dana and soooo pretty.
xx