Thursday, January 13, 2011

Digi Doodle Shop Best Challenge DDSB#42

First, sorry for any of you that follow me that must've gotten like umpteen notices of a new post thru either your blog list or readers the other day!! Man, oh, man.. the joys and tribulations of blogger!!
Ohhh have we got a great challenge for you this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!! Especially if you like to make girly girl projects. Our challenge is the color combo "Pink and Green".

This is what I came up with:

Here's some close up shots:

Every once in awhile I get on a flower making kick and these were the result of one of those weekends.
RV25, RV23, RV21
YG06, YG11
B00, BG10, BG000


 Just a few other things used were my Martha Stewart punches and my EK Success punches were used to make the flowers.

I can't wait to see what you create for the Challenge. It doesn't need to be "girly" just pink and green.



Margreet said...

wow Dana...this is soooo beautiful!
xxx Margreet

Maria (inkymits) said...

What a stunning card Dana! x

Elenka said...

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am from Feline Playful and I follow you via reader!
Dana, you made so wondeful cards using magic copics! Bravo!
Oh, how I would want to have the same!

Marie said...

Really great card. Looks wonderful!
Love n hugs

Julie said...

Your card is just too pretty for words! Everything about it is just perfect

Dorcas said...

Beautifully done, Dana!

KraftyKoolKat said...

A gorgeous card Hunni. I love the layout and colouring it is out of this world.


craftybunny said...

Just gorgeous!Fantastic colouring too.
Lisa x

Lisa Jane said...

I love carousel horses - and this one is fabulous .. beautiful colours and wonderful punched border
Lisa ;)

skylife said...

It's just great! I really love that image but haven't got the courage to try coloring it.

Jacee said...

Stunning Dana, Ireally love this one, great work!
Hugs Jacee

Diane said...

Absolutely lovely, Dana! A great choice of image and a wonderful design!
Diane x

Karen said...

Stunning Dana and I love your flowers too.

Tracy said...

This is so pretty Dana! Love those wonderful punched edges. Beautiful!

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, so delicate and pretty,
Ruth x