Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Happy Birthday Tilda

I hope everyone is having a blessed New Years so far! We are. We were lucky enough to escape unscathed the tornadoes that came through on Christmas Eve. I was spending the whole day holed up in my crafting room and was pretty unaware it was getting so bad til the dog came flying in the room to hide under my desk!! Tornadoes not withstanding I was able to finish most of my DT assignments for the next few weeks so today I made one just for fun!! Yea!!


Here's a few close up shots:




Details:
Stamp: Magnolia "Loving Tilda"
Sentiment: Fiskars "Wishes All Around"
Papers: K & Company, Bazzill and Neenah
Punches: Martha Stewart Punch Around the page "Cherish" and "Eyelet Lace", and Pine punch
Flowers: Handmade rolled flowers
Copics:
Skin: E02, E00, E000, R20
Blues: B93, B95, B97
Rose: RV21, RV23, RV25
Shoes: C3, C5, C7
Lace Ribbon: Stash

Thanks for taking a peek and now off to find some challenges!! It's not often I get enter in any of the Tilda/Magnolia challenges so this should be fun!!

Hugs~
Photobucket





Challenges:
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Blues Challenge
Totally Tilda - Ribbons and Roses
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Craft Your Days Away - Punch it Out (punches and die cuts)
Crafty Emma - Anything Goes
Marks Finest Papers - Use something new (both my MS Chiller punch and Fiskars sentiment are new)
I Did it Creations - Favorite Technique (Copic Coloring!!)

30 comments:

Dorcas said...

THis is very pretty, Dana and I'm LOVIN your rolled flowers! Glad you were safe from the twister. *phew*!

La Vikinga said...

Lovely flowers you made to decorate your card!

Love,

Charlotta / La Vikinga

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful card, love your flowers!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

your card is stunning.
omg.. your coloring is amazing. loving your handmade flowers!!!!!!!!!

thank you for joining us this week on Just Magnolia/Just Hanglar challenge blog
hope to see you again
love
Claudia

Brenda said...

Dana, your flowers are amazing!!! Your card is delicious!!! I love your design, and your coloring is fabulous as always!!

jimlynn said...

Oh so pretty Dana! LOVE those hand rolled flowers too. Gorgeous.
Lynn

Amy said...

This is just soooo sweet. My teeth hurt....LOL. Love the flower embellishments. Thanks for playing with us at Catch the Bug

Georgia Ehrmann said...

wonderful coloring with your Copics and I adore your flowers! Thanks for playing with IDIC this week!

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card and those flowers...
beautiful!
Thanks for being my follower -I'm now yours, too.
Happy new year;-))m

Donna Heber said...

Beautiful Tilda card Dana! Your flowers are gorgeous.

Doreen said...

What a stunning card Dana, I love your handmade flowers.I am over from Feline Playful and am now a follower.xxx

Cindy2 said...

Lovely job, Dana, your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for sharing at the MSL 'blues' challenge. C2

Lila Castro said...

Hi Dana,this is very pretty and your flowers are gorgeous.
xx.

Marie said...

I love this card of yours. Tilda looks stunning! Thanks for your visit in my little corner. I am now following you around in the blogging world as well.
xMarie

Becky said...

Beautiful cards and gorgeous flowers. Thank you for joining Speedy's Friends this week.

Holly said...

Dana, I love your coloring on this. Wonderful job on the subtle shadowing around her! Your flowers are really something else!

Christine said...

Gorgeous Tilda creation love the DIY flowers great take on the Ribbon/roses Totally Tilda chall.thanks for sharing..

smiles Christine TT DT & girlies xx

Craftyanny said...

Stunning card Dana, your colouring is perfect, Tilda is just adorable
Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog via Feline Playful:)
Happy New Year
Anne x

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely blog and such pretty card . I am now following you
xx

Handmade by Vivi said...

aawww Dana, what a lovely card you made!
Love your coloring and the 3D flowers too!
Thanks for joining us at MSL!
xxx
Vivi

jackiescrafts said...

What a gorgeous card I love those flowers
Thanks for joining in at CYDA

Jackie x

Jacee said...

Smashing card Dana, really nice colour combo and a sweet image beautifully colouredand those flowers, wow, how clever of you Dana, stunning work!

Lynne said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! and such gorgeous roses :o) thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda xx Lynne and the TT DT xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome coloring!! Very cute card~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Jeanette said...

Beautiful card. Your coloring is fantastic. I love this sweet feminine card. Happy New Year from I Did It Creations.

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug this weet Dana ! Your card is absolutely gorgeous ! I love your flowers ! Good luck ! SMiles from Catherine

Rae Anne said...

Beautiful shading, beautiful paper flowers, beautiful choices of colors and just a touch of bling! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Dena said...

What a beauty! Love your card!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Joanne Travis said...

I love your card!
Thanks for sharing with us and for joining Speedy's Friends this week.

Stephanie said...

Very Pretty! Thanks for joining us at MSL and hope to see you again for our 1/16 Sentiment challenge.