Saturday, January 15, 2011

Just a quick personal note...

Hi all!! As you read this we are travelling to be with my daughter, SIL and our grandson, Joshua. Here he is on his first birthday.. the before shot : )
And the after shot:
What a great memory!! He is 17 months old now and will be undergoing major heart surgery on Jan 19th. I'm not going to go into all of the details, let's just say that I would really appreciate everyones prayers.
I didn't want to drop off from commenting, blog hopping, etc. without any explanation. I have pre-scheduled posts out the ying-yang for the next few weeks that have been written over the last month. So please, do not think I am cold hearted to be able to go on in the midst of this personal crisis.  It is truly being able to craft and blog that has helped me to keep my sanity over these last few months knowing this was lurking on the horizon. 
Thanks everyone!! You truly make blogging a joy and I've never found a more caring, loving community anywhere!
Love ya's!!



Julie said...

Praying for Josh, you and your whole family.

Brenda said...

Dana, I am keeping you and your family in prayer. God is the Great Haealer and that is my prayer, complete healing. luv an hugs, Bren

Margreet said...

what a nice photo's of that adorable Joshua....I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts!
xxx Margreet

Trina said...

I think you all helped him make that mess!! Your family is in my prayers, Dana!

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Dana - love to all of you - especially little Joshua.. sending positive thought your way
Lisa ;)

Jacee said...

Such adorable photo's Lisa. I'm so sorry to hear of this about Joshua, but rest assured, I will have him, you, and all of his family in my thoughts and prayers.
Sending big hugs,

Holly said...

Dana, i'll be praying for him and hope the surgery goes well. Love the before and after shots!

Donna Heber said...


Adorable picture! He sure loved that cake. I'm so sorry to hear about him undergoing surgery. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.

Margo said...

Hi Dana,
I realy hope all goes well !
It's horrifying when you have to sit and wait and can do nothing !
I will pray for your grandson and your family !

jimlynn said...

Oh Dana....I'm keeping Joshua, you, and your entire family in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and we'll be thinking of you.