Friday, January 7, 2011

Love Challenge Launch at One Crazy Stamper

Happy New Year!! It's a brand new year and a brand new challenge at One Crazy Stamper DT blog. Our challenge for the whole month is "Love". One lucky participant will win a $25 gift certificate to One Crazy Stamper!!

Here's my DT card. I had a lot of fun playing with this adorable image and sentiment set:

This stamp set is from Your Next Stamp. The papers are from Bo' Bunny. The stamp was colored with Copics and I added some Glossy Accents.
So now that you've put away all your Christmas stuff pull out your favorite stamps and papers and make something with a love theme and join us at One Crazy Stamper DT blog!! It just might be you that wins that $25 gift certificate!! Good luck!!


Crafty Catz Weekly Challenges -Food and Drink


Lisa Jane said...

ooh yummy .. i love those papers
Lisa ;)

Brenda said...

I almost forgot to view your second post after getting caught up in your fab video!!! I love this card. I love cupcakes. Great design, I will def be joining this challenge. Valentines are my fave cards to make!!!

Colleen Holmes said...

Love this cupcake card! Now I'm hungry for it looks so yummy! Beautiful! Hugz, Colleen

carol said...

OOOh it does look yummy, faulous card,thanks for joining our challenge this week at Craftycatz, x carol

Jacilynn said...

this is just perfect! love the papers. cute cute

dj1952 said...

The card is great. I love the papers, also. I'm from Feline Playful and have become a new follower. Hugs, dj

La Vikinga said...

Hello Dana;

Beautiful card in lovely pink tones!

I', also from Felines and welcome you as a new follower on my blog! Thanks for the inspiration,

La Vikinga ( Charlotta )

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is lovely, thanks for joining crafty catz

Flutterby Trina said...

Your cards are lovely! i have come here through feline playful! i have become a follower! I have a little candy on my blog, feel free to sign up xxxx

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

Cute card! I stopped by from Feline Playful and am now a follower. Happy New Year!

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

What a wonderful card! Love the touch of glitter along the icing. hugs, Christine (#71@FP)