Monday, January 3, 2011

Love Lolita Butterfly!!

That's the name of the stamp as well as my feelings about this brand new release from CC Designs at All That Scraps.
Here she is:

Sorry for the pretty awful pic but purple is one of those colors I have a hard time photographing and editing. The more I corrected the "worser" it got. So this is actually the original, unedited photo.
Here's a few close ups:

 Red hair for a change!!


It's been nice to play the last two days and make "just for fun" cards.
Details:
Stamps - Love Lolita CC Designs
Papers - K&Company, Bazzill and Neenah
Copics -
Skin: E02, E00, E000, R20
Eyes: C3, V01, B00, B04
Dress, Boots and Flowers: V06, V04, V01
Hair: YR18, YR65, YR21
Wings: B04, B02, BG10, BG72

My very good friend Brenda from Brenscraps is the Guest DT at ATS for the next two months so please pop over and leave her some love on her gorgeous card too!!

Off to see what challenges she (my card.. not Brenda..lol) will work for!  Thanks for taking a look!!

Hugs~
Photobucket






Challenges:
All That Scraps - New Year
Flutter By Wednesday's - Must include fairy, angels or butterfly (oops.. just talked to Danni and this challenge is on hold til Wed)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Sparkle and Shine (rhinestones and her wings are completely colored with Sakura Stardust)
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Karber Weekly Challenge - Digi image and Flowers
Ooh La La - A Toast to 2011
Woodware USA Clear Stamps - Something New (I just got this digi stamp this morning)
Creative Inspirations Paint - Inspired by Circles
Stamping Scrapping Challenge - Flower Power

29 comments:

Berenice R. said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing :)

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Dana,
Thanks for visiting my blog and becomming a followers! I'm also a follower of yours and happy to be a part of the new group!!

Your coloring has always been amazing to me and I am always in awe of you gals who can color so well -- it's fabulous inspiration! I love your wonderful creations and think they are gorgeous!!!

Happy Crafting and keep up the great work!!

Lis

Patti J said...

I think your photo is beautiful! The color comes through so richly! Don't worry about a thing, Dana!!! I haven't learned how to edit my photos yet - maybe that's why I don't like them! lol... Great card, and I so love that new image!!!

brenda said...

That was quick!! My gosh, your red hair is perfect. I wish we could sit and color together some time!!! Wouldn't that be a blast. I love what you did with her!!! I still need to finish my card with her!!! And I love, love, love the purple!!!

Lisa Jane said...

Its gorgeous Dana - love the rich colours.
Happy New year to you
Lisa ;)

craftybunny said...

Absolutely gorgeous,Dana.Your depth of shading is amazing - as always!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Creative Inspirations said...

The photos are great and shows your awesome details. Great card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations Paint.

~ Kendra ~ said...

OMG...this is beautiful!! Sweet image, love the layout of your card and the colors you used!!! Great pictures showing all the detail. Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations Paint!

Kendra

Dawn said...

Fantastic details! Love all the colors and your coloring
Thank you for joining us this week at
Craft Your Passion Challenges
Hope you join us each week.

Anne said...

Hi Debra! Thanks for joining in the WWUSA challenge this week! Loved seeing your Lolitta Butterfly card with your new goodies!
Hugs,
Anne

Stephanie said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the dimension. Happy New Year! I have become a follower.

Karen said...

Beautiful colouring - looks amazing. Thanks for sharing your creations - just popped over from FP and am now a follower of yours!

Debs said...

Great card, your colouring is amazing.

Holly said...

Dana, beautiful coloring and dimension on this! It really is just stunning! Your flowers are pretty fantastic too!

Becky said...

Dana, this is fabulous girl! I love the gorgeous colors and coloring. Let us not forget all those beautiful details.

Doreen said...

Wow Dana this is gorgeous I love your colouring and your fabulous flowers.xxx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW you did an awesome job on this creation!! Love the dimension you have given it too! BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog earlier! I'll be back again to see your beautiful work!!

Cindy2 said...

This image is so beautifully colored. Awesome. Thanks so much for sharing at the SSCC Flower challenge and don't forget to come back for the Winter" challenge on January 17th. C2

Brenda Dean said...

Beautiful and I agree that purple is a difficult color to photograph. As a challenge lover, you might be interested in my CAS challenge.

Leanne said...

Hi Dana!! This card is GORGEOUS! Your coloring is amazing! I would give anything to be able to color like that lol!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment and also for becoming a follower! Also, I'm glad you joined us at SSCC for the flower challenge! This card rocks!! Can't wait to see what all you have in store for us in 2011!! Hugs, Leanne Oh, and forgot to say I'm now a follower to!!

Sharon Keanly said...

Wow, stunning. I said your colouring was amazing and it really is. Joining as a follower too. hugs Sharon

Nancy said...

Oh, she is just fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at Woodware USA this week!

BarbaraW said...

Beautiful image and card. Thanks for sharing it with Creative Inspirations this week.

Sammibug said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is fabulous!

Patti J said...

lol...I forgot to thank you for joining in the challenge at Craft your Passion this week!!! Hugs!

Stephanie said...

Great job, love your image! Thanks for joining us at SSCC and hope to see you again soon!

Kianel said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing with us at Creative Inspirations paint!
love from France, Kianel.

Rachel Hope said...

WOW! Stunning! Thanks for playing along with the Woodware USA "Something New" Challenge! :)

Pam S. said...

So fun to see what you did with this image Dana! Beautifully colored and designed... great job with the eyes!!!
Pam Going Postal