Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One Crazy Stamper - "Dessert First"

First of all.. have you noticed the date? 1/11/11?? Ominous for some reason!! But on to my inspiration for this weeks challenge at One Crazy Stamper. I have another wonderful stamp from Your Next Stamp.

This was so quick to color with my Copics!! I just love it! I cut the borders with my Nestabilities for both the main image and the sentiment (which is very good advice..lol) Those luscious papers are from Bo Bunny's Crazy Love Collection 6x6 Paper pad.
I just love pink and brown!!
You still have plenty of time to enter our challenge this month. Just follow along with the theme of Love! I can't wait to see what you create!!

Hugs~
Photobucket


13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. i love it. It reminds me of a friend of my daughters who always ate her favourite part of the meal first at school just in case there was a fire and she had to evacuate !!
Lisa ;)

Tammy said...

Amen to that. Love the card.

karlinchen50 said...

Hello wow like delicious. Your card is beautiful.
Hugs Karla

Dorcas said...

I agree with this card's sentiments completely!! LOL And beautifully done too. The paper matches the cake PERFECT, awesome card.

Brenda said...

Beautifully done. I love the design. You know I love the papers! Perfect sentiment! You can say it is DELISH!!

Margo said...

I love this card and the sentiment is so true !
Greetz
Margo

Kim Kelley said...

Looks good enough to eat! Made me hungry!
Wanted to say thank you for commenting about my craft room. If you cn...get a table. I love the fact it is counter height and I can stand when I want or need to. Take Care!

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Love it! The colors are great! Love pinks and browns together! The sentiment is perfect and the cake looks yummy! Now I have to go have a cookie! LOL! Great card Dana!

Patti J said...

Oh yeah, great sentiment!!! Yummmmm..... Love your card, Dana! Too cute!

Berenice R. said...

So beautiful card! :)

Maria (inkymits) said...

I love that image Dana,and your colours are great.
Next time you come to my blog look for my candy i posted today! xx

jimlynn said...

That is some of the prettiest patterned papers I've seen - and yes, your card is just sensational - as always!!! Love it.
Lynn

Jacilynn said...

WHat great colors. Love this sweet card ;)