Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One Crazy Stamper - Your Next Stamp "Chocoholic"

Our theme all month for our Challenge at One Crazy Stamper is "Love". What says love more than Chocolate? Even better, how about chocolate covered strawberries? That's what I have to share with you today from Your Next Stamp.
Yummy, huh? This was so quick to color with my Copics after stamping with my Memento Black Ink Pad.  The Circles were all cut with my Nesties
You have all month to join our challenge. All you have to do is follow our current theme, Love. I can't wait to see what everyone makes. 


Hugs~
Photobucket


10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh they look yummy,.. gorgeous
Lisa ;)

Faye said...

Oooooh, I could just eat those strawberries right now! Luuuurverly card. xx

Donna Heber said...

This card is so "sweet"! Just yummy.

E.T said...

so adorable Dana!! Love your papers!

Brenda said...

Your coloring is so superb, your strawberries look good enough to eat!!! Yummy!! The card is awesome, perfect papers, perfect design. Love it!

Jacee said...

What a lovely card Dana, those strawberries look good enough to eat!
hugs Jacee

Cindy Gay said...

I love the combinations in your card!

Elenka said...

how delicious! :)

Diana Queen said...

Hi Dana! Yep! Looks totally yummy to me... that chocolate looks like its about to drip off! Yum! ;D

Holly said...

Playing catch up today Dana and it looks like I've missed quite a bit! This is a yummy looking card! I really like your choice of papers!