Monday, January 10, 2011

The Outlawz Are In Town!

Today's the day for the grand opening of The Outlawz!! We are a brand spanking new NING geared towards Challenges and community. We will be hosting a different challenge every day of the week with everything from Copics to Scrapbooking!!  So head over and meet the rest of the gang!! I hear there will be candy drawing for new members. Please grab our blinkie and help us spread the word!!

Grab Our Blinkie



Sharon Keanly said...

Woohoo Dana, we're going to have such FUN! hugs to you, Sharon

Karen McAlpine said...

Hi! I am visiting from the Feline Playful give a comment - receive a comment event. I am now a follower! I wish you a Happy New Year filled with lots of crafting time. I havae checked out the new site and it looks like lots of fun!