Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Outlawz Girlz and a Video Tutorial

It's a new challenge this week at The Outlawz for the Prisma's and Other Mediums Group! This week we have an "Anything Goes" so hop over and show us any project using any medium other than Copics (we have a challenge specifically for Copics only that runs on Fridays).
I am really trying to not do the same things week after week so this time I colored my image with Distress Inks and watercolor pencils for shading. 
 And here's the video.


Hugs~
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful image .. love the colouring
Lisa ;)

Holly said...

Dana, this is really so pretty! I love your watercoloring on this! Off to check out the video!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the coloring

Brenda said...

Wow Dana. What a great tutorial. This is the first time I got to see what coloring with the ink pads really is. Your card is amazing. Love the sparkle with that medium you used. Another product I have not seen. Hope you are doing well!! hugs, Bren

Jacee said...

Beautiful card Dana, fab colouring, and a great tut, wonderful work.
Hugs Jacee

DoodleDee Designs said...

OH WOW!!! Your finished image is gorgeous and I can see the shimmer, the tutorial was great (I loved the story about your Dad - very sweet) and now I know how to color like this - I'm going to have to try this. Truly fabulous.