Friday, January 28, 2011

The Outlawz Girlz "Anything Goes"

Yep.. my favorite kind of challenge!! It's Anything Goes at The Outlawz Copic challenge today. I'll keep it short and sweet today and just share a bunch of pics. So here you go:
Ok, one brief explanation.. lol. Tilda is popped up with a couple of layers, one of them was her velum wings. Here's those:


Ok.. forget about it!! You know I've got to talk.. lol. So one last thing.. I love those new "fibers" I picked up at Michaels. It is stretchy sock yarn and I just LOVE it!! I only saw it in the blue, tan, black mix and another one in black, grays and white. I picked up both but I will be on the look out for it in every color. I think I like it even better than bakers twine!
That's all for now other than a gentle nudge to gallop on over and join the challenge!

Hugs~
Photobucket


5 comments:

Brenda said...

Gosh Dana, look at all them layers!! So much to look at!! I love your vellum wings. That fiber is fabulous. Love that big bow with the button!! Gorgeous as always!

Lisa Jane said...

Gorgeous Dana - i love the buttoned Bow
Lisa ;)

Margo said...

I simply love your card !

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Dana. I have left my appreciation of your blog over on my blog.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Colleen Holmes said...

Dana, Love, love your Tilda card! Love all your layering and the bow is perfect! Excellent coloring g/f! I sure do miss you big time!!!