Friday, January 21, 2011

The Outlawz Girlz "Let's Get Romantic"

It's a new challenge today at The Outlawz Copic challenge. This week "Let's Get Romantic". I recently won this Lil' Lolita - Willow from Tickled Pink in a challenge at Copic Creations and I love her!!! She was demanding to be inked for this challenge in all her Goth cuteness.
Here's a shot with the tag pulled up:
This is the very first tulle flower I've ever made.

 Isn't that ribbon I picked up at Michael's delish?
Here's the close up and angle shot:

I popped up just the bottom layers of her dress a couple of times.
Here the Copics I used:
Skin: E00, E000 and just a spatter of R20
Red: R39, R24, R22
Hair: C9, C5, B32
Flowers: RV09, RV02, RV00

Sentiment is from Hampton Art. 
We are having a ball over at The Outlawz so gallop on over and see what all the hoop-la is about! 



Lisa Jane said...

Fab card - i love the black and red. Great image and that flower is gorgeous
Lisa ;)

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! This looks fabulous!! I love your coloring and stunning layout!! TFS!

Gina L said...

I love how you popped up parts of the image. That tulle flower is fabulous! I want to learn how to make one now.

Brenda said...

OK Dana, every time I come over here I am inspired by your work. I love how you popped up the dress, I never would have thought of that! You just go the extra mile!!! I love that tulle flower. It is Fabulous as Gina said above me!!! Just Wowzers!!!! The whole card is amazing!!!

Margo said...

Hi Dana,
your card is adorable !

Jacee said...

Super card Dana, great colouring, love it!
Hugs Jacee

Donna Heber said...

Wonderful card Dana! I love how you colored her hair.

Ann said...

Beautiful, beautiful artwork Dana!

Holly said...

Your flower turned out awesome! I love the dimension you gave her skirt too.

JustYolie said...

OMG what a wonderful card!
I found you through Feline Playful and I'm now a follower.