Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Outlawz Girlz "Love"

This week our challenge at The Outlawz  Prisma's and Other Media is "Love". How easy is that this time of year? You can use any media you would like other than Copics (Copics has it very own challenge every week). I have been brushing up on my colored pencil skills so I went with that again this week. Next week I'll have a different technique, but ssshhh, it's a secret.
Ok, I know I've already shown this stamp recently but the other was colored with Copics. This is "Violet with Key" from CC Designs:
Is it too much?? Just like decorating your walls, there's a fine line between interesting and just a bunch of clutter.. lol. I figure since I can still see the backgroud dp I'm ok. Oh well.. I like it : )
Here's a few close ups:

I had a lot of fun making that dictionary collage. I just cut and tore out some different ones.  I made that clock face by gluing it to the bottom of a clear flat marble with Glossy Accents. 
I sure hope this will "Inspire" you to dig out some of those long neglected products and gallop on over to show us what you've got!!



Jessica said...

Wow, this is fabulous I love every single detail!

Jane H said...

Dana she's so beautiful thank you for sharing so glad to have you back with us girlfriend.

Brenda said...

Dana, so gorgeous! I love that collage, you are full of so much creativity!!! I think you hit the right balance g/f!!! And your coloring with pencils is gorgeous as well! You know I love this image!!

Jacilynn said...

amazing! love all the pretty details. and your coloring is gorgeous!

Jacee said...

Wow Dana this is so gorgeous, what a masterpiece!!
Hugs Jacee

Tracy S said...

I think you could take crayola crayons and make something beautiful! I love your coloring and your style. Such a pretty card!

JustYolie said...

It's not too much! It is FABULOUS! Love the clock clever! :)

Cindy Gay said...

Love the doily.