Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Outlawz Girlz "Prisma's and Petals"

Today's another launch of a brand new challenge at The Outlawz. We have a different challenge every day of the week with everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) from Scrapbooking to Copics. 
Today's challenge is for our Prisma and Other Mediums and the theme is "Prisma and Petals". Absolutely any project is fine as long as it includes Prismas (or colored pencils) and Petals of some sort either in the image or added as an embellishment. 
Here's what I came up with:
This is the very first time I've used my recently purchased background images from Make it Crafty.  It was really fun to actually color and entire card. 
Here's some close up shots:

So won't you head over and join me? 
Hugs~
Photobucket


11 comments:

Celeste said...

Great card....

Sharon Keanly said...

This is FABULOUS g/f... Love everything about it. Well done! hugs Sharon

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow Dana - this is a work of art .. its beautifully coloured - love the little scene
Lisa ;)

Brenda said...

I love it, you are talented in so many mediums. I have watercolor pencils, but really glad I didn't spend a mint on pencils, before I found copics!!! This background is darling and you know I love him!!!

Jacee said...

Beautiful colouring Dana, very effective with the whole card being done, looks fabulous!
Hugs Jacee

Holly said...

Awesome coloring Dana!

Linda w said...

Fantastic background, wow on colouring it all with pencil crayons. I always love your colouring work of course and this is beautiful. Cute image, in all a great card. I'm glad you can use any coloured pencils, I didn't join this group as I've no prisma colours. Hugs lin

Neeti said...

Wow your coloring is wonderful. Beautiful card and the image is so sweet :).
I have found your blog on Feline's playful. Sorry for the late visit :). I am a new follower.
Hugs, Neeti

DoodleDee Designs said...

Oh wow - this is beautiful. The coloring is so impressive. From one Missouri Girl to another (hehehe) :)

Zoe said...

Dana, I am so happy I stumbled across your gorgeous creation with the Tree Top Ridge. It is absolutely gorgeous coloured with pencils and how adorable is the boy!! hugs Zoe xxoo

Tracy said...

Aren't those backgrounds from Make It Crafty so cool! I think I might have to invest in some of those. Your card is wonderful!