Thursday, January 6, 2011

There's a new Rodeo in town!!

Hey folks!! There's a new NING opening on Monday called "The Outlawz". It was created by my good friend Colleen of A Cards Delight.  She's roped (I'm really going to play up this whole cowboy stuff..lol) a bunch of us into joining in the fun and we can't wait until we go live on Monday so you can join us too!! Here's a few more details:
So mark your calenders and gallop on back on Monday to pick up our blinkie and join us.  Colleen has worked really hard getting it to be very user friendly because that's the best word to describe this wonderful bunch of gals.. FRIENDLY!! I've heard their is even going to be some candy involved for new members!!


Hugs~
Photobucket


4 comments:

Patti J said...

Sounds like fun!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Looks like a great time- you have roped me into it....LOL Fun blog- here from Feline Playful and am now a follower. Look forward to your 2011 projects!

Donna Heber said...

Thanks for the info. Dana. I will have to check it out.

Colleen Holmes said...

Love this post!! Your words are perfect and I so admire you!! Hugz, Colleen