Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentines Day Challenge at Squigglefly

We have a good old fashioned Valentines Day challenge for you this week at Squigglefly. Show us your red, sparkles and a heart cards. For a twist Chelsea threw in a Sketch to follow also:

I totally flipped the sketch to fit my image, which is ok.. just as long as we can still see the sketch in there somewhere.
Here's what I came up with:


That image is called 3 Little Cupcakes by Laura Campbell. You may not know this, but Laura is donating 100% of her Squigglefly profits directly to The Theological Biblical Academy, or TBA, which trains church leaders in Croatia, and other former Yugoslav states, to study and preach God's Word. TBA, a church-based ministry, has graduated men
and women who are now serving churches in Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia. Pretty cool, huh?
Here's a close up shot:

So, put your thinking caps on and let's see what you come up with! Then head on over to our challenge.

Hugs~
Photobucket


10 comments:

Tammy said...

Sweet card, and the cupcakes look good enough to eat!

*Vicki* said...

Dana, this is so adorable!! I love the image and your colors!! Very sweet take on the sketch!!HUGS

Ms. Jen said...

I love this Dana! Where'd you get that cute love stamp from?

Brenda said...

Wowza! Love it Dana!! Loving that glitter on the cupcakes!!!

Holly said...

Dana this is darling. I love the soft coloring you did and you have the perfect amount of sparkle!

Kari said...

Fabulous card,Dana!The image is so wonderful and great colouring!
Lovely :o)

HUgs,Kari :)

Starla B. said...

Fantastic card, Dana! I love that digi!

Card Crazy said...

Terrific card, Dana. Love that image.
Sue S.

DoodleDee Designs said...

Super Terrific card, I love all the different patterns and colors. Every time I look at this card I see something new and cool about it - Loving it.

Karen said...

How unusual but so pretty too. A new idea for cupcakes! Thanks for sharing with us.