Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birgitta in Pink

Our theme for you all this month at One Crazy Stamper is "Pink". How great is that??
It's no secret that I am a HUGE fan of CC Designs and I just love my new Sweetheart Birgitta. Throw in the fact that I got to color her up in pink... pure joy!!!
I created her "frame" with multiple Spellbinders dies including Circles, Fleur De Lis and Fancy Tag. The heart is part of the new Die Cuts from CC Designs.
I colored Birgitta with Copics and here's a close up:
Skin: E11, E02, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E13, E15, E17
Dress, tights and bows: RV25, RV23, RV21, RV00
Shoes: E70, E71, E74

The other accents are Stickles on her wings and heart locket and clear Rhinestones.
Here's a angle shot so you can see how I layered that "frame" with foam tape:
Can't wait to see your pink creations!!! 

Hugs~
Photobucket






Challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Love is in the Air
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Hearts
Paper Playtime - Cupid or Hearts
Stamping Scrapping - Valentines
A Spoonful of Sugar - Let's See Some Love
Digital Tuesday Challenge - From the Heart
Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge - Love is in the Air (Thanks Lisa)

17 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful!! I love this image! You colored her perfectly, I love how you do your clothes. I need to get the knack of the way the clothing lays on her. I love the color scheme. Pink and Black! Again, perfect!!! So much to look at!!! Hugs, Bren

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Dana, this is so gorgeous!! What a stunning card and your coloring is brilliant!!HUGS

Scrappy Scatty said...

awww how cute is this xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow gorgeous papers and the flourishes are too
Why not enter our love is in the air challenge at Ladybug crafts ink
Lisa ;)

Jacee said...

Oh my Dana, what a swetie she is, coloured beautifully!
Hugs Jacee

Holly said...

absolutely adorable! Love that little keyhole in the heart!

Mary J said...

Oh Dana, she's just so cute ! Thx for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink! Hope to see you again soon!

Mary J xxx

Sheri said...

Dana! Your coloring is beautiful! Darling card!! Thank you so much for joining us at SSCC! :)

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, Dana - I'm lovin' the pink! What a gorgeous card! I love pink, and I LOVE CC Designs - hope to find time to play!!! Hugs...

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous!! Love the frame you have created looks fab!!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Pami said...

I Love it!! Those colours are wonderful and the colouring is brilliant! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this week. Pami x

Diane said...

Birgitta is fabulous, Dana! I love the way you've coloured her hair and the folds in her dress! I also love all the die cut swirls around the image and in the corners. Great work!
Diane x

Ila said...

This little gal is just the Cutest..your card is Gorgeous!!..Fabulous coloring and details!!..Hugs, Ila

Whimsey said...

What a great card; love the colors and your coloring is superb!! Love the heart with the keyhold; adorable!

Melly said...

OMG!
I just love this! SO gotta get that stamp now hee!!
Its fab wee card, colours are perfect and I love your yummy papers!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Crafty Cardmakers!
Hugs Melly

Ps I have CANDY xxx

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card! I love the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Anne-Marije said...

Oh what a nice card!
Thanks for joining us at the Digital Tuesday challenge...
xxx Anne-Marije