Tuesday, February 15, 2011

One Crazy Stamper - Lucy and Kitty

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day! For the month of February our challenge at One Crazy Stamper is "Pink". What could be more perfect? I used a stamp from the Sarah Kay line by Stampavie called Lucy and Kitten.

Isn't she sweet? Here's a few close ups:

Skin: E02, E00, E000, R20
Hair: YR24, YR21, Y21, 
Pinks: RV00, RV21, RV23, RV25
Pants: B91, B93, B95, B97
Kitty: BV20, BV23, BV25
Background airbrushed with: BG000, BG0000

I've been spending so much time playing with different types of flowers. This is the results of some of that play time. Love these! The only other details I can think of is that she is sitting in a Square and Lacey Square Nestabilities, she was stamped with Memento Ink and the paper is Bo Bunny.
Come back tomorrow and I will hopefully have a few videos edited and uploaded (geesh.. that part takes soooo long!!) of how I masked this image before I airbrushed the background.



Margo said...

Your card is super-sweet !

Dorcas said...

Wow you've colored that so awesomely!!! FAntastic card!!

Trina said...

This is beautiful!

Brenda said...

Wow Dana, what an amazing card. I love your coloring as always. I see you played with your airbrush. So fun!!! I can't wait to see your tutorials. That flower is awesome. Bren

jonim52 said...

Awesome card, Dana.Love the way you colored the image.

Holly said...

This is just darling Dana. I love your coloring, and the little heart charm and felt flower are precious!

Tracy S said...

This is precious! I love the cool design and how you have cut her out and set her on the corner of your nestie. CUTE!

Card Crazy said...

She's darling. Love how she's perched on the frame. Her position is perfect for this arrangement.
Sue S.

Card Crazy said...

Forgot to admire your pretty fuzzy pink flower! Neat!!
Sue S.

Danni said...

What a cute card, so very sweet and precious!

Yvonne said...

Wow gorgous/Hugs Yvon